Government Performance Summit 2015
The focus of the 2015 Summit is “Putting Performance to Work” and addresses the needs of professionals in all levels of government and the private sector who use performance information in critical organizational process such as budgeting, resource allocation, employee motivation, contracting, and improving services.
Have training funds but no travel dollars? Attend virtually! This year’s summit provides attendees who aren’t able to travel to attend the conference the option to attend virtually! Virtual participants will be able to log in via their computers, tablets, or smartphones, and attend the event in real-time from anywhere in the country, allowing for a full-scale conference experience without stretching already tight budgets. The benefits of virtual attendance include:
- No travel required. Watch key educational sessions in the comfort and convenience of your home or office.
- Participate despite busy schedule or budget restraints. If your schedule or budget does not allow for a trip to Washington DC, the virtual attendee option provides a full-scale online educational experience.
- Continuing Profession Education. All general sessions and selected popular breakout sessions are available via live stream for a total of 14 CPEs.
- View on-demand recordings. Both In-person and virtual attendees will have access to on-demand recordings of the sessions for up to one year after the event at no additional cost. No need to re-arrange your schedule to view a particular session…access the recording when it’s convenient for you!
- Be a true participant of the GPS. Virtual attendees will be able to post questions in each session and participate in discussions in real-time via chat rooms and Twitter.
Attendees of the 2015 Government Performance Summit will go beyond financial performance improvement to explore and experience an exceptional exchange of practical strategies and hands-on learning. The 2015 attendees will learn about:
- Performance in Action
- Advancements in Performance
- Performance Information and Transparency
- People Performance
- Financial Performance
- Challenges in Performance
Here is what previous attendees are saying about the Government Performance Summit:
“The event was excellent. I will see you next year!”
– Jeff Cole, CGFM AGA Member, GPS 2014 Attendee
“Excellent opportunity to work with other government performance management personnel to share common problems and solutions.”
– GPS 2014 Attendee
“Convenient, affordable and most importantly, informative!”
– GPS 2014 Attendee
“The professionals at AGA and PI are dedicated to telling the story behind good government. Their passion is performance and it shows in every product and service they provide.”
– John O’Brien, Associate Professor, NDU I-College, GPS 2014 Attendee
Continuing Professional Education hours: This training offers up to 14 CPEs for both onsite and virtual participants.
Join more than 400 of your financial and performance colleagues at the 15th Annual Government Performance Summit, and take away new ideas, tools, and techniques to better manage your organization!