Government Performance Summit 2015
The Performance Institute is proud to be working with the Association of Government Accountants to present the 15th annual Government Performance Summit at the Marriott Metro Center Hotel in Washington, DC. This training offers up to 14 CPEs right near your office!
This year’s two-day summit promises to be an event worth attending as practitioners who are leading the way in budget and performance management within their federal, state, and local government organizations gather.
Join your colleagues to explore the latest mandates, best practices, and proven approaches.
With budgets tight and getting tighter, 2015 attendees will go beyond financial performance improvement to explore and experience an exceptional exchange of practical strategies and hands-on learning. The 2015 attendees will learn about:
- Linking budget formulation to performance outcomes to make better decisions
- Improving Major Program Performance
- Creating a culture of Performance and Accountability
- Structuring successful performance reviews
- Major transformation initiatives
Be sure to register today!